I’m currently on the road travelling for Mr & Mrs Romance at the moment and I thought I’d give you a peek into my travel essentials.
I like to think I’ve become a more minimalist traveller lately (compared to my old, over-packing self!). While I’ll probably never travel with just carry-on luggage, I have a signature look that I always travel in.
All of my essentials are from Shopbop, and while they advertise with me, this isn’t a sponsored post. I love to shop online and Shopbop is one of my faves as their shipping is super fast.
A heads up that they are about to have a pretty major sale and if you sign up you can start access the sale now. Their free rewards program also has some excellent bonuses so I’d recommend joining by clicking here.
Here’s what I always pack in my luggage:
- Eye mask – I have the Slip silk eye mask and it’s the most comfortable because it’s so light to wear
- Cashmere scarf – it also doubles as a travel blanket, and this scarf isn’t cheap but is worth every cent. It’s feather light, incredibly warm and feels divine.
- Stretch Denim – I’ve recently fallen for AG jeans after a long love affair with J Brand. I have a distressed pair and a dark denim pair in my suitcase.
- Backpack – I recently switched to a backpack for my carry-on bag from a trolley and I love it. It fits under my seat so I don’t have to fight for overhead space and I can browse the airport hands free. (I also love how State gives a backpack with supplies to a kid in need for every bag sold)
- Leggings – I always fly in these leggings because they keep their shape and are really comfy.
- Stripes – A capsule wardrobe essential for me. This striped T is just one of a few striped Ts & dresses in my bag.
I also travel with a vegan leather jacket. I love leather but it needs a bit more care. With faux leather, it doesn’t matter if you get caught in the rain or leave it folded in a bag. The one I bought is now sold out but this one is similar.
Would you like to see a full packing list for when I travel?
I’d love to know what your travel wardrobe is like, let me know in the comments below.
The post My Travel Essentials appeared first on Hair Romance.