This video shows you how to achieve a modern fade haircut specifically for guys with wirey or curly hair.
The back and sides are clippered tight with the top left long, using the natural curl of the hair for more body and volume.
Soul Barber Room – 1124 Argyle Street, Glasgow. G3 8TD. 0141 334 6690. Ask for Lisa!
– Tonic – Clubman Bay Rum – http://amzn.to/1prkLWp
– Gel – Osmo Extreme Glue – http://amzn.to/1prkH92
– Be-Bop Brush – http://amzn.to/1prkMtA
– Pomade – Cock Grease Hair Pomade – http://amzn.to/1oXxdMZ
THE CUT/ HAIR LENGTHS:
– Clipper grade fade from 2 down into a 1 and then to a 0.5 on the back and sides.
– Excess on sides buffed away with a clipper grade 4.
– Open razor used on neck to neaten.
– Top kept long for more volume and body.
– Styled using the products above.
Come and follow me on…
Check out my blog too: http://www.ManForHimself.com
My YouTube channel is a destination for men’s style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men’s seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
Music by: soundcloud.com/jeff-kaale
This video is not sponsored.